General Rules for Y Members
You will receive your own personal membership card. Please scan your card each time you visit the Y. If you forget your card, please wait until the Member Service Staff attendant verifies your membership. Lost membership cards will be replaced for $5.
Children must be age 8 or older to be in the facility without a supervising adult unless the child is enrolled in a YMCA Program.
Health and Safety
Please consult with your physician before beginning an exercise program.
The YMCA facility and grounds are smoke and tobacco free environments. Smoking is prohibited.
Available lockers in the locker rooms may be used during your visit. Please bring a lock and lock your locker. The YMCA is not responsible for stolen or lost property. At the end of your visit, please remove your lock and your belongings from the locker. Lockers are available to rent on a monthly basis. Please inquire at the Member Service Desk.
All YMCA members are eligible to be instructed in the proper use of the strength and cardiovascular machines.
- Athletic shoes required
- Proper clothing, no jeans
- Use towels and disinfectant to wipe machines after each use
- When members are waiting, there is a 25 minute limit on all cardiovascular equipment
- Please allow members to “work in” between your sets
- Please ask a member of the Wellness Staff for instruction
- Youth ages 12-14 must be accompanied by an adult
- Offensive language and loud noise making are not permitted
Lost & Found
The YMCA is not responsible for lost and stolen property. However, we do keep lost and found items when possible. Items will be kept for a reasonable amount of time and then donated to another charity if left unclaimed.
The Clarion County YMCA uses the following discipline policy when dealing with incidents that may occur in the YMCA or on YMCA property. Examples include but not limited to the following: using tobacco products, spitting, inappropriate language, fighting, defacing property, theft, or any behavior that does not follow the YMCA values of caring, honesty, respect and responsibility.
- 1st offense—lost privileges for the day (must leave).
- 2nd offense—1 week without Y privileges.
- 3rd offense—Y privileges suspended indefinitely.
- Membership or guest fees will not be refunded.
Contact us to learn how you can join the Clarion County YMCA.
Sign up for Our Newsletter & Promotions