More than a Gym
A YMCA membership is more than a place to work out. As a member you will have full use of our facility, plus the following benefits:
- Wellness Center: Cardio/Strength training equipment
- Swimming Pool
- Walking Track
- Fitness Class Studios
- Locker Rooms
- Family Locker Rooms
- Weight Room
- Child Watch Center
- Game Room
- Multipurpose Room
- Large Lobby with Fireplace
- Full Day Child Care
FREE CLASSES AND ASSESSMENTS
- Wellness Center Orientation
- SilverSneakers® Fitness Classes
- Child Watch
- Special Member Events
This is a service for members that want to get a workout in or attend a class and have children that need care. The Y will gladly have staff watch members’ children ages 8 months through 7 years so that members can enjoy their time at the YMCA.
Click here for Child Watch hours.
Reduced Class Fees
As a member you will receive a reduced rate for most classes and programs.
Special Member Events
Special Member Events are held throughout the year to show our appreciation of our members.
You will receive your own personal membership card. Please scan your card each time you visit the Y.
Friendly, Trained and Certified Staff
From Fitness Instructors to Child Care workers, the Y Staff members are trained in and/or certified in their program areas. All staff are certified in CPR and First Aid.
Complimentary sweat towels are available on the Member Service Desk counter. Please return the towels at the end of your visit. Shower towels are also available for $0.25 per towel rental.
Nationwide Membership Program
The Y movement is for youth development, healthy living and social responsibility. We want to encourage members to utilize the Y as often as they can. Sometimes, it’s more convenient for members to utilize a Y in a different location when traveling, near a workplace or in another region. Now, full facility YMCA members have the flexibility to use other Y facilities throughout the US, at no extra charge.
HOW IT WORKS
Simply present your active YMCA membership card at any participating YMCA location and enjoy free access.
- Scenic Rivers YMCA full facility members may use the Oil City and Clarion County YMCAs as much as they want.
- Program-only participants may upgrade to a full membership at any time to qualify.
- Silver Sneakers members may use other Silver Sneakers locations at any time.
- Visitors to other Ys must present a valid YMCA membership card and photo ID.
- YMCA full facility/full privilege members must use their home branch at least 50% of the time.
- Program discounts do not apply.
- Participating YMCAs reserve the right to restrict facility or program access.
- Other restrictions may apply.
USE OTHER YMCAs
- If you visit another YMCA while you are traveling, show your Clarion County YMCA Membership Card and it will be honored at YMCAs that participate in the Nationwide Program. The Clarion County YMCA participates in the Nationwide Program and will honor any membership from another YMCA. The Nationwide program includes use of the facility but does not include programs or other services. Use of another facility under the Nationwide Program is monitored. The Member must use their own YMCA 51% or more of visits.
- Visit www.ymca.net to find a YMCA location near your destination.
Sign up for Our Newsletter & Promotions