Rates & Fees
To become a YMCA Member, just stop by the Member Service Desk and we’ll take care of everything. Memberships are available on a monthly, quarterly, six-month or twelve month basis. You have the option of paying for the quarterly, six or twelve month memberships by cash, check, debit card or credit card. Monthly payments are via the automatic bank draft.
|Membership Category||Direct Monthly Payment||Joiner Fee||Annual Payment in Full|
|Single Young Adult
|Adult Age 30-64||$37.00||$27||$444|
|Veteran Adult Age 30-64||$31.00||$27||$372|
|Senior Adult Age 65 & up||$31.00||$25||$372|
|Single Parent Family||$42.00||$42||$504|
|Buddy-Up for Fitness Adult
|$29.60||$27||Bank Draft ONLY|
|Buddy Up for Fitness Family**||$42.40||$45||Bank Draft ONLY|
|Column 1 Value||Column 2 Value||Column 3 Value||Column 4 Value|
Rates are subject to change. Rates are as of December 25, 2018. CLICK HERE to learn more about our Buddy-Up for Fitness Member Referral Program.
A “joiner fee” is a one-time fee charged to new members. This fee will also be charged to recent members who did not renew their membership within 30 days of their expiration date.
**Family membership includes parents and children up to 18 years of age. If 18 or over, a child must show valid high school, trade school or college ID to be on the family membership.
- Quarterly payments are 4 times the monthly fee. Annual payments are 12 times the monthly fee. Annual and Quarterly payments may be made with cash, check, credit or debit cards. Monthly payments must be made through a Direct Monthly Bank Draft Payment.
AUTOMATIC DIRECT MONTHLY PAYMENTS
- Direct Monthly Payment is an easy way to pay as you go. Upon joining, payment of the first month’s dues is required. With your authorization, an automatic monthly withdrawal will begin the following month of membership from either your checking or savings account. This is an ongoing deduction that remains in effect until cancelled in writing at least 15 days prior to your draft date.
- To enroll in the Automatic Bank Draft Plan, please bring your checkbook to the YMCA front desk to complete the necessary forms. One month payment and the Activation Fee must be paid in advance.
- Guests are welcome to use the Clarion County YMCA up to six times per calendar year.
- Guest passes are $5 for youth, $10 for adults and $15 for families. Passes are two-day passes. Use the second pass for another day of use.
Sign up for Our Newsletter & Promotions