Ways to Donate
Bequeaths & Memorials
Help make your community a better place through the YMCA. Join with donors who share belief that regardless of challenges children, teens or families face, their unique talents can be strengthened. Your donation supports the Y programs and facility development, the critical tools that give vulnerable community members a greater chance for success.
Please contact Jesse Kelley, Clarion Program Director at 814-764-3400 or firstname.lastname@example.org for information on how you can leave a memorial gift to the YMCA.
THE GIVING TREE
Christmas is a time of giving, of sharing and showing love to others. We are tremendously grateful for your support of your local Clarion County YMCA. Your gift this season supports those in our community who need a little help to learn, grow and thrive. Our Giving Tree supports local youth who would not otherwise have the opportunity to participate. You are giving hope and health to children right here in Clarion County.
Contributions are available in any amount!
- $50 combined with gifts of others, allows the Y to continue to not turn anyone away for their inability pay
- $200 provides one child with a season of youth sports or swimming lessons
- $185 provides one child with a week of YMCA Summer Day Camp at Camp Coffman
- 228 provides one child with a YMCA Youth Membership
- $255 provides one child with a season of YMCA Competitive Swimming
- $550 allows three children to attend one week of YMCA Summer Day Camp at Camp Coffman
- $1000 allows multiple children to succeed in YMCA programs, through summer camp, and more!
Every gift makes a difference.
Sign up for Our Newsletter & Promotions