Suits and Goggles
Aquatic Outfitters of Ohio will be holding a swim suit fitting on October 18, 2016 from 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm in the Tippin Gym lobby for anyone in need of suits and goggles. Practice suits and other accessories (kickboards, mesh bags, backpacks) will also be available. Swimmers can try on suits and goggles for the best fit and purchase immediately. If you miss the fitting or need anything throughout the season, GO HERE to visit the Aquatic Outfitter’s Riversharks store.
- Every swimmer must have competition goggles (very important)
- Team Suit: TYR Pheonix in Blue/Black (boys wear jammers, girls wear diamond fit), optional but recommended
- All swimmers will receive a cap with registration; additional caps are $10 each
- Practice suits are optional, but must be competition style if purchased
All American Awards and Engraving in Shippenville is our team apparel supplier. Forms and payment are due at practice on: November 1 A group order will be submitted.
- Team Apparel Order Form – Orders for Christmas are due at practice on 12/12. If items are in stock, they will be finished for Christmas.
For re-orders or add-ons, screen printed items must be ordered in quantities of at least 10. Other items can be ordered anytime through All American Awards & Engraving by visiting their store in Shippenville along Route 322. You can submit a screen printed order after the group order, but items will not be made until at least 10 orders are in.
Shop through the Swim Outlet link for all other swim team needs and a part of the proceeds benefits the Riversharks Swim Team.
Sign up for Our Newsletter & Promotions