Clarion County YMCA
The Clarion County YMCA serves the Clarion community from a new facility located at 499 Mayfield Road in Clarion. The centrally located YMCA sits on a 6.8-acre site adjacent to the Clarion Oaks Golf Course near I-80.
The YMCA includes a family pool providing lap lanes, recreation and exercise, swimming lessons, aqua aerobics, and other activities. A rehabilitation partnership offers water therapy.
The Y offers expanded community partnerships to advance healthy living and daily exercise including access to an indoor walking track and aquatic therapy for our senior population.
The 40,000+ square foot facility includes:
- Full service wellness center outfitted with cardiovascular and resistance training equipment, free-weights, and a group exercise studio.
- Full gymnasium with a separate running/walking track.
- Office space for outpatient rehabilitation.
- Outdoor athletic field.
- Administrative space with offices, conference rooms, work stations and kitchen.
- Multi-purpose room to support seniors in the mornings and children and teens after school.
- Support spaces, including lobby, reception, men’s and women’s locker rooms, family locker rooms, bathrooms, and storage.
- Full-day Child Care Center for Children age 6 weeks to 12 years old
Clarion is very proud of the new $11 million dollar facility and welcomes all to stop in and tour the new Clarion County YMCA!
Areas of Focus
Youth Development: Nurturing the potential of every child and teen.
Healthy Living: Improving the nation’s health and well-being.
Social Responsibility: Giving back and providing support to our neighbors.
Do more, Be more…
at the Y
at the Y
The Y is the nation’s leading nonprofit committed to strengthening communities through youth development, healthy living, and social responsibility.
Our YMCA Mission is to put Christian principles into practice through programs that build healthy spirit, mind, and body for all.
YMCA memberships and programs are inclusive of all people regardless of age, ability, income, gender, background, and belief. No one is turned away because of inability to pay.
Rentals at Camp Coffman
At Camp Coffman you can rent the entire camp, banquet hall or the pavilion for your event. The banquet hall is great for weddings, reunions, receptions, church groups, youth groups, and more. The pavilion provides a wooded retreat for your family picnic, reunion, gathering, or wedding. Our 10 cabins will make your stay even more enjoyable.
Hours of Operation
Daily Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday: 5 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Saturday: 7 a.m. to 5 pm.
Sunday: CLOSED until further notice.
New Year’s Day
Close at Noon
New Year’s Eve
Sign up for Our Newsletter & Promotions