Clarion County YMCA
The Clarion County YMCA is proud to announce the opening of the new facility located at 499 Mayfield Road in Clarion.
The centrally located YMCA sits on a 6.8-acre site adjacent to the Clarion Oaks Golf Course near I-80, the project fills the needs of the Clarion County community.
The new YMCA includes a family pool providing lap lanes, recreation and exercise, swimming lessons, aqua aerobics, and other activities. A rehabilitation partnership will also offer water therapy.
The new Y offers expanded community partnerships to advance healthy living and daily exercise including access to an indoor walking track and aquatic therapy for our senior population.
The 40,000+ square foot facility will also include:
- Full service wellness center outfitted with cardiovascular and resistance training equipment, free-weights, and group exercise studios.
- Full gymnasium with a separate running/walking track.
- Office space for outpatient rehabilitation.
- Outdoor athletic field.
- Administrative space with offices, conference rooms, work stations and kitchen.
- Multi-purpose rooms to support seniors in the mornings and children and teens after school.
- Support spaces, including lobby, reception, men’s and women’s locker rooms, family locker rooms, bathrooms, and storage.
- Full-day Child Care Center for Children age 6 weeks to 12 years old
Clarion is very proud of the new $11 million dollar facility and welcomes all to stop in an tour the new Clarion County YMCA!
Areas of Focus
Youth Development: Nurturing the potential of every child and teen.
Healthy Living: Improving the nation’s health and well-being.
Social Responsibility: Giving back and providing support to our neighbors.
Do more, Be more…
at the Y
at the Y
The Y is the nation’s leading nonprofit committed to strengthening communities through youth development, healthy living, and social responsibility.
Our YMCA Mission is to put Christian principles into practice through programs that build healthy spirit, mind, and body for all.
YMCA memberships and programs are inclusive of all people regardless of age, ability, income, gender, background, and belief. No one is turned away because of inability to pay.
Rentals at Camp Coffman
At Camp Coffman you can rent the entire camp, Banquet Hall or the Pavilion for your event. The Banquet Hall is great for weddings, reunions, receptions, church groups, youth groups, and more. The Pavilion provides a wooded retreat for you family picnic, reunion, gathering, or wedding.
Hours of Operation
Daily Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday: 5 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Saturday: 7 a.m. to 5 pm.
Sunday: 9 am to 4 pm (Closed Sundays on Memorial Weekend through Labor Day Weekend)
New Year’s Day
Close at Noon
New Year’s Eve
Sign up for Our Newsletter & Promotions