Give to Michael’s Fund to Help Those in Need
The Michael A. Constantino Memorial Scholarship Fund was established in 2019 at the Clarion County YMCA. The YMCA created the fund with Michael’s parents, Kim and Dave Constantino, in memory of their son whose life was cut short in a drowning accident in 2004 at the age of seven. This trust has been created to fund swim lessons for children in need. Michael had a huge heart and would have loved to help others by making sure they could afford swimming lessons. His memory is sure to live on in the new swimmers that are born each day.
- $40 will allow one child to receive one month of lessons to learn valuable swimming skills and safety around water
- $500 will allow four children to learn swimming skills and advance to a higher level over three months
- $1000 will allow 25 children to receive one month of valuable swimming skills at the YMCA
- $1500 will give six children the opportunity to learn to swim over six months
- $2000 will give four children the opportunity to receive a year of swimming lessons, giving them the greatest chance of retaining the lifelong ability to swim.
The Michael A. Constantino Swim Lesson Scholarship Fund will provide swim lessons to youth with low income or family circumstance that may prevent them from learning to swim.
Scholarship assistance is available through the Clarion County YMCA. Parents can fill out an application requesting help with any level of swim lessons for youth ages 2-17.
Every gift makes a difference.
Thank you for your support.
Build Something Good Today, Pay by Credit Card
TOGETHER WE CAN DO SO MUCH MORE.
Sign up for Our Newsletter & Promotions