The Clarion County YMCA Riversharks are a competitive swim team that participates in the CENKEY Swim League. The swim season runs from the beginning of October through mid-February. Meets are held Saturdays December-February at pools in the league. Practices are held at the PennWest-Clarion Natatorium (Tippin) Monday-Thursday 6-8 pm. Swimmers are grouped by level. Swimmers refine strokes and work on endurance. New swimmers are always welcome!
Cost – $255 ($100 fundraising option available) + YMCA Membership for participant
Register Online at: bit.ly/riversharksregistration
Printable Registration Form: bit.ly/riversharksregistrationform
2023/24 Swim Meet Schedule
12/2/23 – HOME VS Brookville
12/9/23 – AWAY @ State College
12/16/23 – HOME VS Clearfield
1/6/24 – AWAY @ DuBois
1/13/24 – HOME VS River Valley & Brookville
1/20/24 – AWAY @ ELY (Home) & Ridgway
1/27/24 – AWAY @ Ridgway (Home) & Juniata Valley, Bellefonte
2/3/24 – AWAY @ Clearfield (Home) & River Valley
Team apparel store link coming soon!
Clearance Forms & Code Of Conduct Forms
- Pennsylvania Child Abuse History: www.compass.state.pa.us/cwis
- Pennsylvania Criminal Record Check: https://epatch.pa.gov
- Code Of Conduct Form: Click Here
- Disclosure Statement w/ Witness Signature: Click Here
- Standard Disclosure Statement we use for Employees and/or Volunteers is attached. This will serve as temporary placeholder while official clearances are obtained.